Sunday, June 12, 2011

the big move, 1

woww,
we moved alll my moms furniture to a storage (as in we, i mean my bro, armando, and 2 of my moms friends). I just sat there -__- cus im pregnant and cant rly do any heavy lifting. Well, the point is i got so tired like if i was working lol now when i move into my new place we (really they) have to do it allll over again. that will be the big move, 2 (duh).

anyways, i wanted to do an outfit of the day. but in the morning we were in a rush, and when we got back it was raining outside and by that time my hair was all over the place too lol soo till next weekend!

Heat game tonight, win or loose? well, we BETTER win. if not, its going down and i will personally go whoop their behinds. seriously. (well, not really buut :D)

video coming soooon. gonna do a haul about my latest purchases :) wooop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers