Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Picnik no More :(


So unfortunately, the program I use to edit my pictures will no longer be available after April. So I've been on the hunt for another one that offers me the similar if not better things than Picnik. I found one that is pretty similar.

Anyways, Ayleens been growing and her cheeks, like always, have been getting fatter. I just wanna bite them off :P Next week we may go to her Doctor for her next set of shots and start introducing solids.. yay!

Desafortunadamente, el programa que uso para arreglar mis fotos no va estar desponible despues de Abril. Entonces he buscado por otros programas que sea similar o mejor que el que he estado usando y encontre uno que me ha gustado.

Ayleen esta creciendo rapido y sus cachetes hasta mas! Son perfectos para morder :P La proxima semana tenemos la cita para mas vacunas y ojala empesemos las comidas!



1 comment:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers