Thursday, September 8, 2011

everyday i'm shuffling.

so schools been great! i'm ahead, with my grades being close to perfect. So if the baby comes, I won't be stressing about being behind .. hopefully.
right now im watching Two & a Half Men, and its actually really funny =) i wonder how it is with ashton kutcher instead of charlie sheen. cus charlies friggin funny!
anyways, these two videos are awesome. one is my favorite commercial, i think its cute and hilarious. its mouse and the characters of halo shuffling! which makes it funny cus i see them everyday when armando plays it, and theyre not dancing - theyre shooting and killing lol and the other is the actual music video to the song.

I remember shuffling with my friends at like a party or something (obviously when i wasnt pregnant!) and it used to be so fun lol i never thought it would actually become popular.

ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers