Saturday, November 19, 2011

Review: Dr.Browns Natural Flow Bottles

http://www.bestbottle.com/
  
WHAT THEY SAY IT DOES:
"Created by a physician, Dr. Brown's Natural Flow baby bottles feature a patented internal vent system that helps reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. The positive pressure design allows babies to feed comfortably, because the vent system eliminates the air bubbles and vacuum. All parts are dishwasher safe."
On several sites, these bottles are highly rated and highly recommended. 


 WHAT I SAY IT DOES:
Soo my baby has always used these bottles, since she was born. The particular one in the picture is the 4 oz one. My ex boss was the one who recommended them to me. And since I had no idea which bottle brand to pick, I chose this one.

pros:
BPA free
reduces air bubbles
helps my baby feed better
nipple flow is perfect for her age
comes with a small cleaning brush

cons:
a lot of parts to clean
milk easily spills out

the bottom line:
I give it a good 3.5 stars.
It really is wonderful at reducing colic and does not make my baby gassy. I really don't mind the many parts to clean but I do mind the milk spilling out. I had it right side up in my diaper bag and while I was driving it still spilled out. Left a big stain on my chair cus formula doesn't come off easy. If you dont mind milk spilling everywhere, this is the perfect bottle!

stay tuned for more reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers