Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pampers Gifts to Grow Points

http://en.giftstogrow.pampers.com/index.html

So Pampers has Gifts to Grow Rewards that can be redeemed with Gifts to Grow Points. The rewards include shopping spree's at different online stores such as Zappos, toys, magazine subscriptions, and the ability to enter sweepstakes such as free Pampers diapers and wipes for a year! Each reward requires different amounts of points.

To accumulate points you would need to purchase Pampers items. In each item there is a code. When you log in to your Pampers account online, you can enter this code and depending on which item the code was found in is what determines how many points you receive. On the website there is a list of their items and how many points can be redeemed from each.

This is a fun perk that you get from purchasing Pampers products. I think it was a clever way to attract and bring in more sale. Because trust me, I like free stuff! Even though I first need to purchase a product to gain points, I still come out rewarded once I claim a reward. 

So if you're a Pampers shopper and you didnt know about this cool perk, now you know!
Take advantage of it!

I will let you guys know about the first reward I claim so you guys can get a feel of the process involved. If you have already taken part of it, let me know! :)

trying  to keep you all posted in different areas,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers